BRS Electrical were engaged by Unitywater to carry out electrical design and engineering for the Solar Dryer Conveyors Bypass Upgrade Project at the Maroochydore sewage treatment plant.
Included in the electrical design and engineering works were:
Detail Design and Engineering
Power software modelling and report
- Site investigation and auditing of the electrical and control system
- Design and integration of the Solar Dryer Conveyors Bypass electrical system in the existing electrical system
- Updates to the electrical drawings (SLD, Power and control, termination and IO drawing, and P&ID drawings)
- Power study modelling and report
- Producing of the ‘Bill of Materials’ for the upgrade work.